Monday, October 20, 2014

Not Relevant

So in this blog I will not be debating nor teaching you how to debate and I will not write a speech like I often do. Today I will be writing about last week in my English class. Sorry to those who were looking for a serious blog on usual topics. I promise in my next blog we will go back into debating, position papers, and speeches. I have to do this blog because my English teacher gave it to us as an assignment. Again sorry for interfering the usual topics with this but if you have any advice feel free to comment. Thank you for reading.
Last week in class I struggled with organization. I actually forgot my notebook at home and my mom took it and went to work. Because I forgot the notebook I forgot the homework in Science, french, english, and math. I put all my homework in one notebook which is one of my problems. Since I'm unorganized I shouldn't keep everything in one notebook it is going to get me into a lot of trouble. If you are unorganized like me please take my advise and spread out your subjects. You can use multiple binders for everysubject rather than use one for all subjects also you can use one notebook for each subject rather than one for all; this will help when you forget something at home which I do one to many times. I am also a messy hand writer intact last year my English teacher made me read my essay's to her because my handwriting was so bad. Although it's rare if you have this problem too get a kindergarten notebook on how to write and just practice it when you have time. Don't be shy because this will help tremendous amounts.  

Last week in English class I was really confused when it came to the PSA video. I really don't understand technology and since my English class is mostly based on technology this is not good. Also my partner said that she would send me the video so I could edit it but I never got the video and I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. I don't know. I should most likely ask my teacher, my friends, and my family for more help when it comes to technology. Also if you know anything about e-mail's or editing a video or technology in general please tell me in a comment because I am very confused.   

In order to improve and be successful this week I will try to become more organized but I don't make any promises because I have been trying that for years. I will also try to ask more questions about technology but I'm a little shy so that's going to be hard for me. What I do truly promise is that I will do my work on time starting today rather than wait till the last Minuit because I am a bit of a procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment